Tiani Ketcher

Experiential Learning Specialist

My Name is Tiani Ketcher (She/Her), I am a Experiential Learning. I am from Oceanside and made my way to Santa Barbara City College where I began my educational journey as a first generation college student. It was at Santa Barbara City College where my interest in working in higher ed first sparked as I landed a role as a lead representative in the Enrollment Services & Outreach Department. After earning my AA in Sociology and Anthropology I transferred to UC Berkeley where I worked as a student advisor for the Office of Undergraduate Admissions Office and graduated in the midst of COVID with my BA in Sociology. After graduation, I began working at MiraCosta College in the Outreach and Counseling Office, then later transitioned to an Admissions Specialist. Just before making the transition to UCSD I was working in the high schools as a College & Career Center Technician. In my free time I enjoy being outdoors hiking, spending time at the beach, or thrifting.  I am also an iced coffee connoisseur and enjoy finding new coffee shops to try out.